Saturday, August 26, 2006

International Mystery, Part II: My Head Still Hurts...

The mists...the mists in my head, beginning to clear...that landscape--strange, foreign, yet somehow familiar...but where? Where?



Now a city--a big city--a gigantic metropolis, an endless night of neon, traffic, headlights...those signs...in Japanese? Those people...Japanese? Then I must be...somewhere in...Japan...



Yes, Japan...I remember her...the girl...the beautiful girl...what was her name?



Shirley? No, it couldn't have been Shirley, don't be an ass...got to think, got to remember...Tokyo, yes, that was it! Tokyo! Some how, some way, I got to Tokyo--and I was in Tokyo when saw her there, out on the street, and then I turned around and saw--OH, SWEET JESUS!



At last! The rat bastard I'd been trailing for four years, long after the Bush administration had given up--I reach out to strike, snap his neck like a dry twig, and then--UGH! What was that? A blow? From behind? On the back of my heaaaaad...Duh...



And I woke up in a back alley...that's all I can remember...

For now...

(DON'T MISS THE NEXT THRILLING INSTALLMENT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home