Saturday, April 15, 2006

Poll: Most Vertebrates Superior To Former White House Aide

A recent survey indicates that seventy-two per cent of Americans believe that “vertebrates” are superior to former Vice Presidential aide Lewis Libby.

The survey was conducted over the past two months because I didn’t feel like coming up with a new poll question for a long, long time. In fact, that poll question was up so long that one of the people mentioned in it (Andrew Card) has since been forced out of the Bush administration.

I am not going to apologize for not changing the poll question more often. I’ve been very busy lately, and frankly I’ve had more important things to do than sit around all day thinking up facetious poll questions so people like you can receive the dubious gratification of clicking on a little checkbox with your “mouse” or “touchpad” or whatever.

But this week I did happen to find the time to put up a new poll question for you to answer. So you can register your “opinion” by clicking on one of the little boxes in the survey box at the lower right of this page, if doing so means so much to you.

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, I'm using the Stillwater Tribune to promote my new project.

You should join me on this...

 
At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And for some reason the link got worked into the clock. Go figure.

http://morningchronicle.blogspot.com/

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Prendergast said...

Oh, so you're using the Stillwater Tribune to promote your new project, eh? Well, I'm going to go out and get a restraining order to promote your ass into jail, how about that? And a civil suit to follow. And don't post any nude pictures of me on that site, either. They won't fit, anyway.

http://morningchronicle.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home