Friday, December 23, 2005

International: Seasons Greetings To All Readers

Tomorrow I will be embarking on another one of my privately-funded endeavours to find and destroy Osama bin-Laden. Long time readers know that over the past three years I have regularly undertaken trips like this (at my own expense.) I just as regularly fail to find the bastard, but I still consider my manhunt superior to the Bush administration's, since my efforts cost the taxpayers nothing and have proven just as efficacious as those of the White House.

This time, my hunch concerning OBL's whereabouts takes me to the mountain fastnesses of north-western Mexico. If it turns out that bin Laden has eluded me again, I will go fishing and my wife can sketch dramatic desert scenes from the landscape or something.

In the meantime, I wish you and yours the best of the season. Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Kwanzaa, et cetera et cetera. Take care of yourselves and your friends and family over the holiday, and may you all enjoy a brighter and happier new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home