Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Stillwater Tribune: Your Source... For News!

Yeah, well, I spilled a Coke on my laptop, and because I'm down here in New Orleans in the heart of Katrina land, it's gonna take a week to fix it--so, I have to do the blog from some washed-up copy shop on the corner of Nowhere and DeLaRude, so forgive me if it's a little erratic.

No word from Megan Boldt, education reporter for the PiPress, or from Councilman David Junker about the Choc Junker thing. Will pursue.

Below, various notes on stuff. Everybody pay attention to comments of Chris, re Michele Bachmann website, which you will find in the comments section of one of the posts below.

I would like to write to Karl Bremer, who wrote a great piece on Bachmann a few weeks back for the local papers. Need his email!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home